bio field notes 3



date: October 13 

time:12:30 

weather: it wasn't necessarily sunny but it was brighter out 

temperature: 59 degrees 

sun rise: 7:56

sun set: 7:04

wildlife: deer, and squirrels 



The things I noticed 

I noticed that the river is still fully dried up even though we got quite a lot of rain. I also noticed a deer when I was going down into the woods but it ended up running away. I also heard a lot of birds. The weather was a bit brisk compared to some of the past days this week. the ground was still wet from the storm and in the ground you could see the imprints of the rain drops in the dirt. there was also more debris in the river area. there was a few more branches in the river. there was a lot more leaves on the ground yet it was still very green. 




 

Comments

  1. Good! Any tracks in the dirt with a little more moisture in it? Keep watching for patterns in the color change and leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bio blog 2