bio field study 5
date: 11/14/24
time:3:30
wether: I thought it was rather cold out and very dewy
temp:51
sunrise: 7:30
sunset: 5:21
5 senses: feel, see, hear
today was really cold and wet, it had got done raining not that long ago so getting down the hill and in to the woods was a little scary. I did my sound map today and heard and noticed a lot of little things, like the rain drops falling, not only could I hear them I could see it, I also noticed that theres finally water in the river area again, it normally doesn't get as dry as is did this year. I noticed little bubbles coming up from under the leaves in the river. I also did my sketch, I did it for blog number 4 but forgot to add it to the post, so I'm adding it in here.





Great work
ReplyDelete